[OSM-talk] GoPro video traces?

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Oct 23 12:38:10 UTC 2014

I mapped house numbers in this area http://osm.org/go/0CFtB2b71--

As you can see there are service roads with private access. I never had
any problem to cycle on these roads, note the numbers and put down
numbers into a smartphone application. But I would not want to film with
a video-camera continuously in such areas.

I used to employ the /OSMPad/ application for mapping numbers
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OsmPad , but for some reason it
stopped working on my iPhone after iOS 8 update. And there is no update
in App Store.

I took just seconds to map several houses with the /OSMPad/ , no more
than to stop and check an SMS or a Whatsup message. I downloaded
/OSMhunter/ and will give it a try. But I have a feeling that
disappearance of /the OSMPad /would be a major setback/./

brgds
Oleksiy