[OSM-talk] Overpass turbo Has it been amended?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Oct 23 13:36:26 UTC 2014

Hi

Has the wizard in Overpass Turbo been updated in the past couple of
days, or have I somehow amend its way of working? Looked in the wiki but
could see no mention.

Wizard query of landuse=recreation_ground produces a much less verbose
query (No 'query' or 'k=' etc)

/*
This has been generated by the overpass-turbo wizard.
The original search was:
“landuse=recreation_ground”
*/
[out:json][timeout:25];
// gather results
(
   // query part for: “landuse=recreation_ground”
   node["landuse"="recreation_ground"]({{bbox}});
   way["landuse"="recreation_ground"]({{bbox}});
   relation["landuse"="recreation_ground"]({{bbox}});
);
// print results
out body;
 >;
out skel qt;

Also, Where are the saved queries stored? It's failing to load a couple
of mine & I'd like to manually retrieve them if possible.

Cheers
Dave F.

---