[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Oct 23 14:37:59 UTC 2014

Hi Simon

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:06 AM, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> wrote:

> Kate was complaining about the on boarding of new board members, she got
> at least an order of magnitude more support than Frederik and myself
> did, I don't think that there is any -accessible- board related
> institutional memory of note that is tied to board members. I do have to
> point to and thank Andy Robinson for his support in providing filing and
> mail services to the foundation for a very long time.

I suggest you rethink your choice of words about me "complaining". I was
suggesting there are better ways to onboard people to the board. Frankly I
was fine with my on boarding, simply because I've served on other boards
before so I understand generally how it works. That is not the case for
everyone else who becomes part of the OSMF Foundation board.

Perhaps the issues in the board is a lack of respect for each other.

-Kate