[OSM-talk] Addresses are a tiny fraction of what we do (was: The world’s best addressable map)

Paweł Marynowski yarl at openstreetmap.pl
Fri Oct 24 12:56:27 UTC 2014

> I totally agree with you, But, I have the impression that people that do
> the imports don't do them to create a community. they do it to have the
> data in OSM.

Don't you think that more data = more people eager to add notes about
what's missing? Eg. nearly noone wants to add bunch of notes about missing
addresses. When you make import, people are starting make notes about
imprecise data. At least that's my observation regarding data in Poland.

--

*Paweł Marynowski*

user:Yarl

Stowarzyszenie OpenStreetMap Polska