[OSM-talk] Your chance to host State of the Map 2015

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:19:07 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

The call for venues is opened by the OSMF board not the SotM team (in
reality it is Henk and he sits on both teams).

We've opened it earlier this year due to feedback from SotM Birmingham. At
this stage the most important thing is to demonstrate that you have a local
team able to support. A venue would be great but not essential (hopefully a
year in advance in a large city still leaves lots of suitable venues left).

Rob

P.s If it turns out to be too much of a challenge I guess the deadline will
just have to slip back beyond SotM 2014.