[OSM-talk] Steve's better map

RB tanrub at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:28:25 UTC 2014

I second that.

While it is true that OSM is definitely more that an addressable map,
addresses are, indeed, very helpful and even necessary. For various reason,
they constitute a weakness in the current project growth and emphasizing
the need to survey them / negotiate import with relevant authorities is a
good thing.