[OSM-talk] Territorial waters of Gibraltar

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 7 20:07:38 UTC 2015

As you will have noticed by now, it's complicated. There is no "truth"
agreed to by both sides, so we may need two boundaries: one according to
Spain, and one according to Gib/UK. In between is "disputed territory".
How do we handle that in other cases?

http://ersilia.net/ET2050_library/docs/med/gibraltar.pdf

In practice it seems the two sides tolerate each other, as long as there
is no clear provocation.