[OSM-talk] Territorial waters of Gibraltar

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Apr 8 08:23:49 UTC 2015

El Martes 7. abril 2015 21.45.32 Frederik Ramm escribió:
> Is there anyone who can speak to the situation on the ground, ideally
> without being a Spanish or British nationalist and therefore potentially
> biased?

I was contacted by the Gibraltar GIS folks a while ago and talked about
putting both the according-to-Spain border and according-to-UK border on the
database and check consistency of the relations. I'll dig up the contacts.

On the issue of disputed Spanish territories, I notice that the Perejil island
is no longer part of Morocco (which is wrong, it's disputed and shouldn't be
an internal ring). I wonder who ""fixed"" it.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/8692572

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivan at mazemap.no> <ivan at sanchezortega.es>