[OSM-talk] Proposed Semi Mechanical Edit : "recycling:excrement"

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Apr 17 01:05:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 04/17/2015 02:10 AM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> I propose to use context to determine the meaning, and retag according
> to current conventions. For example "recycling:excrement" at a marina
> dock will be assume as a marine sewage pumpout station.  The same tag in
> a city park will be a dog waste bin.  Usually it's quite clear.

Someone on talk-de has complained that you have deleted information in
your recent marine sewage
not-really-mechanical-but-still-large-scale-use-context-to-determine-meaning-without-having-first-hand-knowledge
edit. I'm not sure what exactly the problem was or if they had a point,
I'll ask them to comment on your changeset directly. *If* there is an
issue there maybe it should be resolved before continuing.

Bye
Frederik