[OSM-talk] Wiki project: Article about the standard layer, with key

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Mon Apr 20 18:10:32 UTC 2015

Great! I can offer some support regarding the symbols that have been
redrawn by me.

Why bother with PNG when we can have SVG versions? I will upload all of
my icons that are currently used by osm-carto in coloured SVG versions
to the wiki and collect them at this page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Nebulon42/Icons

(By the way it is easy to create a coloured Osmic icon collection like
that by looking at
https://github.com/nebulon42/osmic/blob/master/tools/export.md.)

I will also replace any existing new symbols in your key page with these
SVG versions. As I'm not able to replace all other usages of the new
symbols (maybe not needed yet?) I could use some help with that.

Best, nebulon42