[OSM-talk] how do i get a mapper to engage with the community over mass imports?

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Fri Apr 24 08:59:31 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-24 17:37, Clifford Snow wrote:
> Is this work part of what is described on the wiki [1] for importing

no, this isn't linz data, it's a new set from auckland council. the page
below hasn't been touched in 3 years.

> Linz data? Have you discussed this on the New Zealand mailing list?

i brought it up, he's a member there. it's a poor choice using google
groups for discussing osm, so i'm not a member and don't intend to be.

> Have you attempted to contact him. If he doesn't respond then I would
> contact the DWG for assistance.

yes, it appears he's stopped as of a few hours ago, perhaps because i
pointed out i was posting here. we'll see what happens

--
robin

What the world needs now, is love sweet love