[OSM-talk] Removing redundant routing instructions

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 27 08:51:09 UTC 2015

The trouble with nodes is that they are non-directional. Junctions in
quick succession, and lane-dependent give-ways could make a challenging
scenario for a program to try and make sense of. Why not tag it
explicitly instead of leaving it to heuristics which (by definition)
will not always get it right?

//colin