[OSM-talk] Marking tight corners

John Eldredge jfeldredge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 22:01:24 UTC 2015

One risk factor that the two-dimensional geometry of OSM won't show is how
a curve is banked. Unbanked curves are common, and I have encountered some
curves that are banked with the low side of the curve towards the outside,
very risky under wet conditions.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.