[OSM-talk] stop deleting abandoned railroads

Ruben Maes ruben at janmaes.com
Thu Aug 13 12:04:50 UTC 2015

I advocate using demolished:building=yes as described in https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lifecycle_prefix. This is clearer for data consumers.

--

The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the back of an envelope.

Use OpenPGP to verify that this message is sent by me. You can find my public key in the public directories, like pool.sks-keyservers.net.