[OSM-talk] stop deleting abandoned railroads

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:10:09 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 14.08.2015 um 05:09 schrieb Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com>:
>
> We allow original research and expert testimony.
>
> So, is OSM to contain only the obvious that everyone can see? Or
> should it contain everything that can be seen?

well spoken, I see this like you and would appreciate if we could change our recommendations from: in doubt delete to in doubt keep it. And: ask the originator before deleting/changing stuff you don't understand or are unsure about, especially if it is concerning a special interest topic.

cheers
Martin

PS: I also agree that shut the hell up is not acceptable language in a community, while it is somehow suitable to underline the anger ;-)