[OSM-talk] Trees (was: OpenStreetMap Carto v2.33.0 release)

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 13:39:33 UTC 2015

‎There's lots of discussion on Openstreetmap-Carto's github about this, which explains what's possible with the "standard" style right now, but if you're not subject to those restrictions you can certainly render leaf_type now - I've been doing it for my own use for some time (I wrote a diary entry about it a bit back) and it certainly makes areas of trees "make more sense" on the map.

Cheers,
Andy (SomeoneElse)