[OSM-talk] landcover=trees

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Aug 15 20:00:10 UTC 2015

W dniu 15.08.2015 21:42, Paul Norman napisał(a):
> On 8/15/2015 8:13 AM, Daniel Koć wrote:
>> I asked about it here:
>>
>> https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1724#issuecomment-128702817
>> but the issue is closed now without too detailed discussion
>
> The issue was closed because it was solved - the rendering was
> unified. The topic of that issue was not landcover=trees.

Thanks for clarification, Paul - that's exactly what I suspected, but it
was pure observation with no guessing implied. I just felt it was the
best moment to talk about it on OSM lists before trying anything more
with the rendering, because tree area problem is pretty complicated, as
we all know.

down" [A. Cohen]