[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Carto v2.33.0 release

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Aug 15 20:27:55 UTC 2015

Please, remember to change the subject when the subject shift occurs...

W dniu 15.08.2015 22:15, Ruben Maes napisał(a):

> 17 117 occurences is not 'not in the database'. Sure, it's only 0.12%
> of all landuses, but this is a key that isn't even rendered on the
> default style.

Paul was talking about the database which is available to default
installation of osm-carto. We plan to update its scheme one day, because
many different issues depend on this, but currently it's just a work in
progress:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1504
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1286

down" [A. Cohen]