[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Carto v2.33.0 release

Ruben Maes ruben at janmaes.com
Sat Aug 15 20:15:14 UTC 2015

Saturday 15 August 2015 12:59:55, Paul Norman:
> On 8/15/2015 4:26 AM, Dave F. wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Does the combined wood/forest update include landcover=trees? If not
> > it needs to be included all three should render the same (IMO).
>
> No. Nor are there any issues created about rendering landcover=trees. As
> the landcover key is currently not in the database, it is not happening
> in the short-term either.

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/landcover

17 117 occurences is not 'not in the database'. Sure, it's only 0.12% of all landuses, but this is a key that isn't even rendered on the default style.

--
The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the back of an envelope.

Use OpenPGP to verify that this message is sent by me. You can find my public key in the public directories, like pool.sks-keyservers.net.