[OSM-talk] The Proposed Great Colour Shift

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Thu Aug 20 15:59:47 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 10:09:35AM +0200, Marc Gemis wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:16 AM, Jóhannes Birgir Jensson <joi at betra.is>
> wrote:
>
> > Should this be a new, alternative style instead?
>

> IMHO for every user that likes the new scheme, you will find one that hates
> it. And vice versa.

For the fact that there are a lot of people who havent even heard
about this change i doubt the overwhelming consensus aswell.

Yes - OSMs color scheme may at first be odd but we now have it for a
couple of years and it served us well and i dont see the point in
eliminating additional information from the map.

Flo
     We need to self-defense - GnuPG/PGP enable your email today!