[OSM-talk] The Proposed Great Colour Shift

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 20 20:50:48 UTC 2015

The humanitarian style uses a good compromize to represent the hierarchy of roads. The blue is replaced by a violet color. This maitains a larger color palette to represent the hierarchy of roads.

And, importantly, the yellow color is kept for tertiary roads. I also think that it is important to color the tertiary roads to  show a good hierarchy of roads in rural areas.

Pierre