[OSM-talk] Fixing Starbucks Wikipedia Tags (Was Nominatim Weakness)

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:48:20 UTC 2015

On 15/12/2015 17:36, Clifford Snow wrote:
> ... Is there someone on the list that is familiar with China, Japan,
> Spain, Poland and Thailand that could fix those?

For info I did comment (in English) on one of the changesets that added
the tag in Japan:

The mapper concerned is fairly prolific and is still editing, but
there's no reason to expect them to be able to understand a message in
English.  I didn't include a machine translation because I've not been
impressed with Japanese -> English machine translation, and I suspect
that the other way would be just as much of a problem.

Cheers,

Andy (SomeoneElse)