[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: [dispatch] Forming and chartering a GeoJSON WG

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Thu Feb 5 19:39:24 UTC 2015

I am in the honourable position of having been asked to co-chair the WG,
thus you see my email in the original CC.
IETF don't know anything about my bona fides, which I hope are vaguely
adequate for the case.
I look forward to seeing it happen and would be happy to help channel
any OSM community input into the WG in a more formal way.

--
  Jo Walsh
  metazool at fastmail.net