[OSM-talk] "How We Map"

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Thu Feb 12 19:53:11 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015, at 07:39 PM, Matthijs Melissen wrote:
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_We_Map
>
> I welcome this page, I think it is very useful.
>
> One small comment - I oppose the following sentence:

Thank you for the comment Matthijs, I've added it to the discussion page
here,
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:How_We_Map

> In any case, I would like to thank you for drafting this document.

The original longer draft was a collective effort on the part of the DWG
some time before i joined up, and Frederik did all the hard work of
writing it up, so I can only accept a tiny modicum of credit for
compressing it :)