[OSM-talk] Changeset messaging & Notes feature question

SomeoneElse lists at atownsend.org.uk
Fri Jan 9 12:35:16 UTC 2015

On 09/01/2015 12:23, Dave F. wrote:

> OK, but however you perceive it, it still activates the 'view notes'.
> Although it adds clarity to do so, it's not essential to the 'add a
> note' function.

Speaking as a frequent user of the "add notes" function, I'd say that it
is extremely useful to activate the notes layer in this way to avoid
duplication.

The current functionality is not broken and does not need fixing (and
I'd have thought that Github was perhaps the better place to discuss it
anyway?).

Cheers,

Andy