[OSM-talk] Micromapping and other subforums

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sun Jul 5 01:21:05 UTC 2015

I'm interested in some special mapping areas, like small scale/micro-
mapping problems. While I see 3D and indoor mapping subforum in "OSM
Specials" section on OSM Forum, I don't see micromapping subforum there.
Are there any other mappers interested in it and if yes, do you think we
should have a place to discuss such things?

And speaking of subforums: is there a possibility to create
sub-subforums (I mean thematic subforums inside country subforums)?

down" [A. Cohen]