[OSM-talk] Antennas and radio networks supports mapping

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Wed Jul 15 20:27:40 UTC 2015

May I suggest contacting the  American Radio Relay League, ARRL? With all the technically knowledgable people in the organization, and their interest in humanitarian readiness (ARES) they are sure to have information useful to map antennas.

"The American Radio Relay League is the largest membership association of amateur radio enthusiasts in the USA. ARRL is a non-profit organization, and was founded in 6th April 1914." Members operate world wide and track their contacts using a number of different kinds of antenna, and each has a specific “tag”.

www.aarl.org

A place to start: Dave Becker K7PR at isp.com. If he doesn’t have the information himself, he can recommend someone to talk with.

Hope this is of some help.
Suzan Reed