[OSM-talk] Help with JOSM and OS X Yosemite

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:35:29 UTC 2015

Clifford, I probably only replied to Suzan the first time. She got back to
me with some details.

Java 8 & JOSM version seem OK. It has something to do with the network
connection, although browser can connect and no proxy involved.
The error in the dialog says java.net.ConnectException: No Route to host

And a text asking to check the proxy.

I had no clue what else could be checked. I asked her to look in the OSX
console for logging. She did not reply on that yet.

regards