[OSM-talk] Help with JOSM and OS X Yosemite

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Thu Jul 30 19:39:17 UTC 2015

JOY! It works!

THANK YOU Guillaume!

I found two instances of ipv6. I changed both to False. One was True, the other Auto.

Suzan

On Jul 30, 2015, at 12:27 PM, Guillaume Rischard <openstreetmap at stereo.lu> wrote:

Hi Suzan,

In the JOSM menu, choose Preferences

In the Preferences, choose the last settings tab at the bottom of the list. The title at the top of the tab should be “Advanced Preferences”.

In the search box, type ipv6

Double-click on the ‘auto’ value for prefer.ipv6 and change it to ‘false’

Restart JOSM

Let us know if it works?

Guilaume