[OSM-talk] Craigslist OpenStreetMap Rendering Issue

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:15:10 UTC 2015

Yeah, I noticed this about the Craigslist rendering a while ago. In my case
it was ways tagged as oneway=-1. Since the ways were not members of any
relations and there was no other reason for them to be tagged this way, I
reversed the way directions and changed the tag to oneway=yes but obviously
this doesn't apply to the situation that started this thread.

FYI: last time I checked, Craigslist also had random problems rendering
water. Some lakes just don't show up in their map even though they are
tagged correctly and don't have any tricky geometry. This has generated
more than a few notes. I made a comment about this in the map feedback
forum and one of their devs hopped on to IRC the next day and said that
they were aware of it but hadn't figured out what the problem was.

Toby