[OSM-talk] Taginfo challenge

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Sat Mar 14 13:34:23 UTC 2015

And how many mappers would actually bother to check something if they
spot it? I think a huge majority would just change ToiletS to toilets,
so I doubt a bot would be much worse.

At least it would encourage me to work on that key overview, because
after 10min last week I gave up, because it was so annoying to see and
fix all those capital letters.