[OSM-talk] Problems with the wiki (was "Why OSM and not another collaborative mapping service?")

jgpacker john.packer7 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:41:02 UTC 2015

> This community would loose possibly valuable contributions from him if
> this were to occur.

But at the same time, other wiki editors are leaving because of their
stressful time in the wiki (I know at least two... it's not an
exaggeration).

A better outcome would be a more conciliatory attitude? How to get that is
> difficult.

As a wiki editor accompanying the situation since the start (over half a
year ago), I can tell you: we try (for more info, see his talk page).