[OSM-talk] Craigslist OpenStreetMap Rendering Issue

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun May 31 05:56:32 UTC 2015

I've seen this topic being discussed here or elsewhere in the past. I
thought that the consensus was that in some area's (a Spanish town I
believe), it was ok to leave the oneway=no. The reasoning was that most
streets in that town were oneway=yes, and the oneway=no was used to
indicate that this road was surveyed and and an exception to the oneway=yes.

so a world-wide mechanical edit should not be performed.

regards