[OSM-talk] A message to our friends at HOT, Peace Corps etc. about Changeset Comments

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 14:53:04 UTC 2015

This is confusion. Kate was challenging that notion and was saying that HOT is definitely part of the OSM community, and OSM encompassed a lot of methods. No one I've seen in HOT or OSM is anti OSM, that's just wrong.
We're all hear to create the best open map ever. Maybe we can focus on how to do that.

Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron