[OSM-talk] User WJtW - railway track counts

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 7 07:40:00 UTC 2015

I have asked WJtW about this in june this year but received no answer.
Then I saw user BAGgeraar remove the tracks tag so I asked him about it
and he too asked WJtW and received no answer.
On the german forum there is a thread [1] about it also indicating it is
a superfluous tag when all tracks are mapped.

It borders on vandalism.

[1] <http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=30099>

Regards,
Maarten