[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Find missing roads

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Oct 14 00:17:56 UTC 2015

Eric Ladner writes:
 > I see some just north of Utica.   dozens of dots over all of New York if I
 > zoom out.

Weird. I fixed some north of Utica. Are your dots possibly cached? Is
my lack of dots cached? Martijn?

Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> writes:
 > Try other states?  ;o)

I don't know if you've noticed, but I stick to NY. It's big enough to
be a challenge, but small enough to say "I finished this." where
"this" is lakes, ponds, rivers, streams, boat ramps, interstates, and
railroads. My own county is a big enough challenge to get all its
county roads into relations. I need to start that project up again....

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog