[OSM-talk] RfD notification: Purge tag "priority" from tracks

Greg Morgan dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:52:06 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Roland Olbricht <olbricht at mentz.net> wrote:

> Dear fellow mappers,
>
> we, the company Mentz, would like to fulfill a wish of the German
> community and change our former tagging of railway tracks.
>
> This constitutes a mechanical edit. Therefore, I would like to notify you
> that I have put a request for discussion on talk-transit@ .
> If you would like to discuss, please do so there.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dr. Roland Olbricht

Dr. Olbricht,

Thank you for publishing your intent.  I am coping the US Talk list because
a number of us rail fans in the US are looking at European tag models for
the vast railway network that we are piecing together.
http://www.openrailwaymap.org/ looks like the only way to show cases all
the features of rail changes. Will there be an impact to the railway map
too?

Regards,
Greg