[OSM-talk] combining nodes with ways

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:41:07 UTC 2016

In Canada Postal Codes are not open data so the only way they can be used
is on an individual address.  City is not repeated in the addreses nor is
province or country for the most part but with crowd sourcing mappers each
tends to go their own way.

I agree it isn't clean and it does clutter up the database to have multiple
addressess containing the same information on nodes within a building but
that is what we currently have.

Cheerio John