[OSM-talk] Uber most likely using OSM data

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:43:10 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 11 ago 2016, alle ore 16:34, Dave F <davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com> ha scritto:
>
> As has been pointed out, Uber's routing not following the inaccuracy within Google doesn't prove they're using OSM.

I agree we'd have to check against aerial imagery how close osm is to the reality on the ground  (and if it's not that would be even more compelling) , but these screenshots seem to be strong indications at the moment.

Would also be interesting to see if the usage is worldwide or only in some places.

Cheers,
Martin