[OSM-talk] Forum admin(s) wanted

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Aug 16 10:40:20 UTC 2016

W dniu 16.08.2016 12:04, Hakuch napisał(a):

> as this new-server-software project will take some time. How do you
> think about hijacking another country-subforum? There are a lot where
> no
> one is active with only very few posts. I would accept it as temporary
> solution.

No need to invade Uruguay or Venezuela (both low volume with last
activity in March)... ;-P I think general chat is the best place to
start, since it is also low volume and may be used for things which have
no better place to be discussed - especially with subjects like
"[Iceland] National parks":

http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=9

If Lambertus ever wake up, it will be just a matter of pushing them to a
new subforum, so nothing would be lost and no fragmentation will occur.
If not, it will still be easy to do on a new server.

It would be a pity to not start community work just because there is no
optimal place!

--
"Low, low, low..." [M. Kempa]