[OSM-talk] This is an auto-generated note from MAPS.ME application:

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:43:49 UTC 2016

On 09/12/2016 12:20, Rory McCann wrote:

> How about someone local go there, survey, and possibly remove the node?
> If users are providing feedback, maybe someone should look into it,
> rather than complain that the user keeps providing feedback.

It's was a "My Local", and certainly isn't now because that chain ceased
trading earlier this year.

However, I'd suggest that someone (preferably local to the area) tries
to help the mapper make useful edits to OSM themselves. Clearly this
person wants to update the map; they just don't know how to do so (and
the UI of MAPS.ME isn't helping them).  I'd comment on one of the notes
explaining what OSM is and suggesting that they use the credentials that
they use for MAPS.ME to login to osm.org on a PC and use the
browser-based editor there to delete the shop.  Who knows, they might
see other stuff that needs mapping in that area too...

Map edits suggest that there are quite a few mappers in the Bristol area
- so who's the friendliest one (to reply on a note)?

Cheers,

Andy