[OSM-talk] This is an auto-generated note from MAPS.ME application:

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Dec 9 12:20:21 UTC 2016

On 09/12/16 12:49, Dave F wrote:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Peter%20Mount/notes
>
> They are all for the same entity.
>
> How can we stop this annoying repetition? Can it be blocked at OSM's
> end, contact individual users or, better still, get it blocked at
> source? Does anyone have a contact at Map.me?

It's interesting to note that in that case, all those notes are about
one shop ( https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4194565889 ) which the
user says is closed, but no-one has actually removed the node?

How about someone local go there, survey, and possibly remove the node?
If users are providing feedback, maybe someone should look into it,
rather than complain that the user keeps providing feedback.

Just a suggestion 🙂.

P.S. It's strange because that mapper added the node in the first place
7 months ago, then 2 months later added a note to say it's
closed/doesn't exist. Maybe the mapper added it by mistake and this is
the only way to "remove" it with the editor they are using?