[OSM-talk] Cleanup of Wiki Page "Contact_channels"

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Dec 12 20:47:21 UTC 2016

Like so many wiki pages there is really only one good action: send it to
the circular folder.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/help already lists all OSMF operated
services, and at SOTM we discussed that we might add in one way of the
other a pointer to the preferred national comms channel. Lets simply
keep that up-to-date.

Simon