[OSM-talk] Cleanup of Wiki Page "Contact_channels"

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Mon Dec 12 21:03:34 UTC 2016

Hi Simon,

Am 12.12.2016 um 21:47 schrieb Simon Poole:
> Like so many wiki pages there is really only one good action: send it to
> the circular folder.
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/help already lists all OSMF operated
> services, and at SOTM we discussed that we might add in one way of the
> other a pointer to the preferred national comms channel. Lets simply
> keep that up-to-date.

This means that I should tidy up this wiki page by deleting almost
everything, writing a few new words and adding thick, big link to
https://www.openstreetmap.org/help? Before I do that, I will write a
pull request to the website to add the missing information at osm.org/help:
- link to bugtrackers (I will write it like "to report software bugs of
the website and other software)
- notes (to name a method to inform us about map errors)
- changeset discussion (to discuss a single map change somebody did)

Best regards

Michael