[OSM-talk] Cleanup of Wiki Page "Contact_channels"

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Dec 12 21:35:11 UTC 2016

We are all reluctant to delete stuff in the wiki, but every page creates
a maintenance burden that we simply, realistically, can't carry (not
even starting ranting about translations). How likely is that anybody
ever uses the page? Unluckily I believe we don't have  any page stats so
we don't really have any data on what we can throw away. That doesn't
mean that I want to reduce the tag documentation, quite the contrary,
but at least that is self limiting in that we don't have endless
variants of the same contents, all out of date and rarely viewed by anybody.

Simon