[OSM-talk] Applying different restrictions in different directions on a road

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 10:34:27 UTC 2016

I think I have asked this before a long time ago here - but I can't find
the original message, or remember the answer I'm afraid. I am trying to
add tags to a road which has permission for all vehicles forward, but
only buses and bicycles backward. I can't get my head around how to do
this. Should I make it one-way, and somehow add exceptions for buses and
bicycles in the opposite direction? I guess I can't use buslane=*, as
it's not just a bus lane - or should I? Also, if I add buslane=*, will
that translate automatically into prohibition for the rest of the
vehicles in one of the directions?

Any suggestions much appreciated.