[OSM-talk] Beware Pokemon users

David Kewley david.t.kewley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:13:51 UTC 2016

Yes, true. And wouldn't it be cool if there were workable ways to turn
accurate mapping into a compelling game? :) I know this is not a new idea,
but PoGo certainly has gotten my interest, since it's been so motivating
for folks to add to OSM.

I'd say that between PoGo motivating folks to add to OSM, and us doing the
hard work of doing QA, welcoming, correcting, etc., we are together turning
this into an effective if not yet scalable game. Now to find a way to scale
both the mapping and the QA etc.

David