[OSM-talk] south Portugal and South Spain GPS

birdlady108 birdlady108 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:59:41 UTC 2016

My husband and I (Both older) want to buy a GPS so we don't get too lost
when walking and driving on our trip in February.  I have been looking on
Amazon.ca but all the GPS have N. Amer. maps.  If I buy one can I put an
English language Portugal/Spain map in it?  ( which is best brand  for not
too much money and not too difficult to input destinations?)  We have a
2008 Honda Accord  with a built in GPS and know how to use it.  We have a
very old  portable Nextus GPS that we use in rental cars in Canada but
don't think it could be used.

We don't have smart phones ( nor smart brains anymore) so can't use an app.

Suggestions would be appreciated.