[OSM-talk] Open Location Code should we support it?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:58:09 UTC 2016

In Canada suite 201 would be understood to be 2nd floor suite 1 of the
building.  Where did the name of the building come into it?  Do you have a
suggestion for Africa that is less than a very long string of latitude and
longitude remembering that any encoding system would need to be understood
by both the person creating it and the person using it?

Are you saying there is a better solution for encoding the co-ordinates?

Thanks John