[OSM-talk] Can we utilise the popularity of Pokémon Go for OSM?

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Thu Jul 14 11:57:26 UTC 2016

I've wondered about it but doubt it. The Pokémon Go app needs to be in
the foreground to work whilst we would want them to swap over to Maps.me
(ease of use), Vespucci, OsmAnd or other app editors on occassions.

Best bet would maybe be some Field Papers thing?

--Jói

Þann 14.07.2016 11:46, Svavar Kjarrval reit: